Why a Mastermind with The BayPalm Groupe?
The concept of the Mastermind Alliance was introduced by Napoleon Hill in his book from the 1920s, The Law of Success, and expanded upon in his 1930s book, Think and Grow Rich. It still works as well today as when Napoleon Hill first introduced it.
Napoleon Hill wrote about the mastermind group principle as: “The coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony.”
He continues…“No two minds ever come together without thereby creating a third, invisible intangible force, which may be likened to a third mind [the master mind].”
Looking for a Mastermind? The BayPalm Groupe creates Mastermind groups of ten people for each Executive, Business Owner, Project Manager or Teams People. If you are someone who is looking for new possibilities, accountability, focus, prospective, community support to improve your business, and personal life read on…
What Will You Get From The BPG Mastermind?
- Brainstorming of new ideas and prospective
- Confidence that empowers you in your career
- Design Thinking to move you forward
- Supportive environment for success
- A spirit of play
- Accountable to the group
- A network of supportive members
- A positive mental attitude
Who Will Be Part of The BPG Mastermind Group?
- Highly-motivated people hungry for success
- 10 business people who are committed to show up every month with ‘pleasing personalities‘ is of the utmost importance.
- Meet once a month for twelve (12) months
- Two hour mastermind sessions on line
- One Executive Coach as the Facilitator to run the Mastermind group
- Some rules and guidelines to insure it run smoothly
- An agenda for each meeting
- Each person check in with success and wins – one or two minutes
- Each person to give update of goals – 5 – 7 minutes
- Time for the group to brainstorm around each person; what they need or challenges they have
- Close meeting with inspirational quote
- Online forum to connect with each other during the month
Reach out for more information
“There is a difference between WISHING for a thing and being READY to receive it. No one is ready for a thing, until he believes he can acquire it. The state of mind must be BELIEF, not mere hope or wish. Open-mindedness is essential for belief.”
~ Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich