Nancy has logged in excess of 2000 hours as an ICF-Professional Certified Coach (PCC) since November, 2007, which positions her in the top percent of International Coach Federation coaches both nationally and internationally.
Coming from the project management and software industries Nancy sold large accounts and was wildly successful in her game of sales and marketing. She worked with Fortune 500 companies like GE, TX Utilities, Texas Park and Wildlife, EDS, Nortel, TX Dot, and to name a few.
Nancy is a successful leader who inspires other with good communication, presentation skills, with the ability to gain the trust of the client. Working with Businesses, Professional Development, Training, Facilitating, Assessments, Coaching, and Group Coaching Nancy’s desire is to inspire her clients to reach their greatness by designing their business and life by playing from their Strengths.
ICF – Return on Investment – Coaching generates learning and clarity for forward action with a commitment to measurable outcomes. The vast majority of companies (86%) say they at least made their investment back.
More About Coach Nancy
Nancy rounds out her skill set:
- Sales Manager (US & International) Omation – 1991 – 1993 – Managed 1 Million Dollar Sales Volume – Increased customer base from 15 to 83 Site Licenses (startup company)
- Special Projects Manager for Elkins Interactive Training Network – training via satellite – first school to train international -1994-1996
- Top Salesperson in Utility Sales for Primavera – 1999 and 2000
- Certified Retirement Career & Life Planning Coach – 2003
- Peak Potentials Certified Trainer – 2004
- Certified PRINT Coach – 2005
- CoachVille Teleclass Leader – 2005 to 2007
- Certified Wellness Professional Coach -2006
- Presented the prestigious CoachVille “T” award – 2007
- Certified Higher Ground Leadership Coach – 2009
- Gamification Certified – 2012
- Recertified as a ICF- PCC – 2016
- Member of the ICF-LA – 2016
Summary of Experience
A progressive professional with a successful and proven track records both in international and domestic marketplace. Nancy is a successful leader and motivator with good communication skills, impressive presentation skills, and ability to gain the trust of the client.